Monday 25 May 2015

#StepBackward : बीते पल...

This topic has put me right in front of the “mirror of erised” (yes again a harry potter reference...can’t help it). It just showed me what I wanted the most but not how I could do that or even if it was possible anymore. Obviously I have made my share of mistakes and for some things I would give almost anything if I could just change that one moment. But I know it is not possible and I can say that because may be I have already tried everything that is possible. All we can do is move on...and it is always better said with poetry...


" ज़ख़्म बिका करते नहीं बाज़ारों में, ये तो तोहफ़े में मिला करते हैं ,


पर वक़्त के आगे इनकी क्या बिसात, जाने क्यूँ हम गिला करते हैं ,


के इन बेदर्द दरारों में ही , यादों के महकते फ़ूल खिला करते हैं..."



We tend to ignore small things is life waiting for something big but it’s such a waste of time. The poet in me would like to add...


सुनहरे सपनों की आड़ में , ज़िंदगी के रंगीन पल...गुप-छुप कर निकल जाते हैं ,


गिर कर उठना तो याद रहता है, भूल जाते हैं...जब हम लड़खडाकर संभल जाते हैं ;



यही  पल धुंधली यादें बनकर , होठों पर कभी झिलमिलाते हैं ,


और कभी आँसू बनकर, आँखों में पिघल आते हैं ;



वक़्त से इस कश्मकश में दिल-ए-नादां  मुस्कुरा ही लेता है ,


बस खुशी के पैमाने बदल जाते हैं...खुशी के पैमाने बदल जाते हैं... |



Yes we need to stop looking around and peek inside for a change and acknowledge the fact that 
                                     
                                        'Life is beautiful*
                                                                  
                                                                  *Conditions Apply'


मुक़म्मल जहाँ की तलाश में, फिरते रहे मारे-मारे ,


कैसे मिले जो खोया ही नहीं, हर पल पास है हमारे ,


आँखें बंद करने की देरी है, जी उठेंगे ये दिलकश नज़ारे,


के लड़खड़ाते कदम राह ढूंड ही लेंगे,


कभी यादों की भीड़ में...कभी तनहाई के सहारे...


This post was written for indispire Life can change in a second. Have you ever wished if there was an "Undo" button in real life...? And "Step Backward" as in Photoshop..? #StepsBackward

No comments:

Post a Comment