Monday 10 August 2015

Different Strokes : The other side of me

“Words are our most inexhaustible source of magic, 
capable of both inflicting injury and remedying it.”
                                                                                                                                                                                       -Albus Dumbledore

                 Words are magical indeed and that makes the pen my wand(Hope it chose me too and not just the other way around).



“Poetry is eternal poetry is pure, give me pen and close the door,

Have a lot to say but time no more, Just let it flow and let me roar...”


             Sometimes  I wonder what would be more scintillating than a few words woven together to capture emotions and let  them spill just enough to  create magic. Alas...sketching it is. It is as beautiful as poetry and has so much potential without even using a single word. Yes it’s been a long time since my last but I still love it and hope will be back with something new. Here are some of my favorite one but not without a slice of poetry...


के अर्से बाद ये कलम, खुल कर साँस ले पाया है,

कहने को था जो बेताब, वो आज गाकर सुनाया है ;

  ज़ेहन में भटक रहा था, बेबस सा एक ख़याल,

बस आज... काग़ज़ पर उतर आया है...


 

No comments:

Post a Comment