Wednesday 14 October 2015

अपनों का साथ : You Make Me Smile



At first I thought it would be an easy one but it is actually a toilsome task to pick one person who can light me up in the darkest of times. It is arduous because if I have to make a list, I may run out of time but not names. But I would love to pay my tribute to each one of these lovely people who holds a special place in my heart. 


कहते हैं अच्छे दोस्त यूँ ही नही मिला करते ,
के उसने ये दामन कुछ इस तरह सजाया है ;

के हर मोड़ पर मिले नायाब लोग ,
और हर एक में वो ख़ुद  ही समाया है ;

कभी थामे ये लड़खड़ाते हाथ ,
तो कभी ग़म में भी हंसाया है ;

दिन हो चाहे या हो अंधेरी रात,
इनकी मुस्कान ने हर पल साथ निभाया है ||

  • The love of my life and my soulmate, the lady with a beautiful smile: my beloved wife would definitely be the one person whose smile can cheer me up anytime. 

  • My strength, my zeal, the best mother in the world - my mom. All I have is her memories but a glimpse of her smile pumps me up even today. 

  • My inspiration, my catalyst, the ideal man and a role model – my father. He smiles less often but that just adds even more flair to it. 

  • The sweet, the chirpy, the pranksters and the rainbow of my life...my sisters.

  • The crazy and funny bubbles of laughter...my kids...all my niece and nephew.

  • The coolest buddies, partners in all my crimes, the ones who always stand by me, the stupid and the wise...my best buddies. The roughest of times don’t stand a chance against their smile.
 
  • The most of all, the fact that I have so many people who will do anything to make me smile in tough times’ actually puts a teary smile on my face. Hope they stick with me forever.

The one's I failed to mention also come shining as the saviors of my smile sometimes.


This post is written for Indispire Edition 86 : That one person who's smile brings smile at your face in roughest of the times #YouMakeMeSmile


No comments:

Post a Comment