Thursday 24 December 2015

#Talesof2015


            Another beautiful year is coming to an end amidst celebrations and fireworks and here I am...juggling words and trying to stack them up into a blog post. I have been splashing around in the pool of poetry for some time now...but things have changed in the past year. I seem to be going somewhere; hopefully in the direction that I have always intended to. In Sep 2015 my first blog http://nerdyindian.blogspot.in/ completed its first year online...and it is all set to walk the serene pathways of blogosphere. It is basically anything and everything that comes to my nerdy mind and not usually bound in genres. I also managed to make a mark in blogging activities on #blogadda and #indiblogger but it is still a very long way ahead.


        I also launched a poetry blog this year @ https://doc2poet.wordpress.com/  dedicated to Hindi poetry and it is doing fine too. The year 2015 has seen it all; be it bitter or sweet, or rise and fall. Here’s how I expressed it in one of my blog posts...

कुछ खट्टा कुछ मीठा

के ख़ूब रहा ये साल,

कुछ क़िस्से हैं, कुछ कहानी हैं ; 

कुछ बीत गया, कुछ बाकी है ,

कुछ बातें हैं जो बतानी हैं ;

पा लिया कुछ, तो कुछ ख़्वाब ही हैं,

के इसी का नाम तो ज़िंदगानी है;

कभी ख़ुशी मिली, कभी आँसू,

के तक़दीर बड़ी सयानी है;

कभी जीत मिली, कभी सीख ,

कुछ मंज़िलें हैं, जो अभी पानी हैं;

कोई छूट गया, कोई साथ रहा,

के तस्वीरें कुछ धुँधली, तो कुछ जानी-पहचानी हैं;

कुछ याद रहा, कुछ भूल गया,

के बातें कुछ कहनी हैं, कुछ छुपानी हैं;

जो बीत गया, वो फसाना था,

के तस्वीर तो अभी बनानी है;

क्या ख़ूब रहा ये साल ,

और क्या ख़ूब ये कहानी है,

क्या ख़ूब ये कहानी है…

            Well! That’s it for my blogs, you will have to check them out yourself to know more and please spare some time to give your valuable feedback. But the brighter side is that the story has just begun and there are ‘n’ numbers of milestones yet to be achieved. I hope to try new things, learn, live and feel each moment, push & change myself to become a better being, a better person and a better writer & blogger in the coming year. I can’t resist but share the lyrics of the most inspirational song I ever came across “It’s the climb”- By Miley Cyrus.

" There's always gonna be another mountain,
I'm always gonna wanna make it move,
Always gonna be a uphill battle,
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose,

Ain't about how fast I get there,
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side,
It's the climb..."
             Whenever you feel down, just listen to this song and keep going...just like me. So, let us keep our fingers crossed and see what lies behind these doors...



I’m sharing my #TalesOf2015 with BlogAdda.

6 comments:

  1. It was indeed an eventful year! A rollercoaster of emotions. Happy for some, sad for few. Changing calendar is somewhat like changing one's job. We already are fed up with the current one and hope that the next one will be better. Sometimes, it is. Some time we wish if we could get the old one back. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very true Rakesh...but we must carry on...Happy New Year:-)

      Delete
  2. Wishing you a wonderful year to come, and hope to see even more posts and poems here. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Priyanka..Happy New Year to you too...See you around:-)

      Delete
  3. The poem describes everything.

    May your dream of becoming better blogger and writer come true :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rekha...May god bless you too...

      Delete